Monday, June 12, 2006

Malaysia's never forgotten commercials

These are all the commercials that I managed to collect from some of my friends. Being stranded in foreign country, these commercials do cease some of the unendurable feeling of missing of our hometowns and families.

I really like them all, especially the first four and all the Merdeka's commercials, with variety of races getting together with no feeling of indifference between them are just such a nice and good thought of rememberance. I wonder if they're still being screen nowadays. Pity, some of them are not anymore. Anyway, it's all those commercials which make you want to go home right after you watch it. (especially for those who're studying overseas)

The Merdeka Boat Race


The Trishaw Man


The Widow With Seven Sons


No Charge


Merdeka : Sunat (Khatan)


Merdeka : Why I Like My Home


That's all! I have a lot more, but the time won't give me the chance.